United Arab Emirates, Dubai

Tourist Visa

A completed visa application form

The country is currently working on an eVisa for travelers so they can just get and fill the application form online and submit but currently, you need to visit a South African consulate in your country to collect your form. The form for a study visa should be the BI-1738.

The visa application fee

You will be required to pay a token for the form. Be it the form or the payment, you must keep both because you would be asked to present evidence for both on the day of your interview.


An eligible passport

One must possess a valid passport to travel to the country. It must not be expiring anytime soon and not during your stay in the country. Its validity must extend at least 30 days after you leave the country.


Two-colored Passport Photographs

The standard passport photographs, the eyes, and ears must be visible.


Proof of financial means

Another very important requirement is proof of sustenance. You must be able to show that you can take care of yourself throughout your stay. Your bank statement is the surest way to convince them of this.


Proof of medical insurance cover

Medical records, psychological tests, vaccination certificates, and medical and radiology reports, as long as you have them, bring them along.


Police clearance certificates from each country in which the applicant resided for 12 months or longer since the age of 18

As additional proof that you are of good character and law-abiding, you can present a clearance certificate of the police from a country you have visited or resided in for more than a year. The dates must be after you are 18 and you can present for more than one country.

Travel information such as the itinerary and address at which the applicant will reside while in South Africa

Your proof of accommodation is also very vital. If you will be staying with someone then such person has to write and sign a letter consenting to your claim. The individual supporting the foreigner must be a South African citizen or a permanent resident. If the person will also be taking care of your expense then they also need to show proof that they have enough resources to take of you throughout your stay.


We provide top information services

Student Visa

Apply to Student Visa

Work Visa

Apply to Work Visa

Tourist Visa

Apply to Tourist Visa

Visit Visa

Apply to Visit Visa

Spouse Visa

Apply to Spouse Visa

Infants Visa

Apply to Newly Born Infants Visa