As an employer, you’re required to obtain all work permits on behalf of employees. When you apply at the GUVM, you’ll need to submit the following documents for employees:
- A color passport photo.
- A passport or other valid ID.
- Copies of necessary qualification certificates.
- A medical certificate showing no diseases.
- A receipt for the payment of all fees.
As soon as your employees get their work permit, they’ll receive an invitation for a work visa from the GUVM. In addition to filling out a work visa application, employees will also need to provide:
- A passport.
- One passport photo.
- The letter of invitation.
- A letter from you with job details, work location, and contract dates.
- A medical certificate proving that you are free of HIV/AIDs.