United Arab Emirates, Dubai

Visit Visa

    A Russian Private Visa is issued to foreign residents who intend to travel to Russia to see family or friends. A Private visa can also be issued to those travelling to Russia to care for a sick family member residing in Russia or in case of the death of a family member in Russia.

    Documents required for a Russian Private Visa:

    • Original Passport (at least 6 months remaining upon exit, 2 clear pages in the passport).

    • A completed visit visa application form.

    • Private visa support documents: Original invitation from Russia certified at the Ministry of Internal Affairs or a simplified invitation for close relatives.

    • 1 passport-type photograph glued on the application form. Important: taken not more than 6 months ago (check with the photo in the passport if it is older than 6 months).

    • Receipt of all applicable fee.

    Applicants who are self-employed, company directors who are working from home and unemployed people need to provide a copy of bank statements for the last three months which have a current balance of a minimum of £100 per day for the duration of the visit. Please note that if you wish to provide online banking printouts, you must make sure they are certified and stamped by your bank.


    • For 1-year visas

    If the applicant intends to apply for a multiple entry 1 year visa which allows to stay in Russia for more than 3 months, he/she will need an HIV-certificate in order to apply for the visa, including children of any age with an exception for spouses, children and parents of Russian nationals who are not required to provide such certificate.


    To apply for a Russian Business Visa, you need the following documents:

    1. Original passport, valid for at least 6 months
    2. Application form
    3. One passport-type photograph
    4. Letter from your employer
    5. Invitation from the Ministry of Interior (your sponsor can help you with this)
    6. Applicable fee
    7. Biometrics

      We provide top information services

      Student Visa

      Apply to Student Visa

      Work Visa

      Apply to Work Visa

      Tourist Visa

      Apply to Tourist Visa

      Visit Visa

      Apply to Visit Visa

      Spouse Visa

      Apply to Spouse Visa

      Infants Visa

      Apply to Newly Born Infants Visa