What are the needed documents for visitor visas in Australia?
As stated in one of our articles, we made mention of getting e-Visitor, Electronic Travel Authority, or a visitor Visa before you travel to Australia. New Zealanders are permitted to travel to Australia without visa application since they’re allowed to get a visa on their arrival. The Australian Government has integrated Visitor visa application and all other types of Visas to be obtained online at the comfort zone of the applicant. Therefore, you don’t need to visit the Australian Embassy in person to apply for the visa.
The Australian Visitor’s visa is divided into 4 types:
- Australian Business Visa
- This visa (subclass 600 visas) is available for people who intend to stay in Australia for a short time. The benefit of Australian Business visa includes:
- Engagement in business activities.
- Your visa is equivalent to multiple entry visa which means, you can travel in and out of Australia within the period of 12 month.
- You’re allowed to study more.
- You can attend conference and seminars (since you’re not getting paid for visiting).
- You can visit the country in other to strike a business deal.
What you’re not allowed to do include:
- You cannot be engaging in any business activities
- You must not attend any seminar if you will be getting paid for it.
- You’re not allowed to start a business or enterprise
- You’re not allowed to receive salary from Australian companies.
Documents needed for Visitor’s visa:
- International passport.
- Proof of staying the country over a short period of time.
- Proof of financial status.
- Letter of invitation.
- Academic qualifications.
- Detailed statement on the purpose of visiting.
- Proof of prior contact with Australian Companies or organizations.
- Contact detailed of the Company that invited you.
- Australian tourist Visa
There are numerous reasons for visiting Australia which includes: wildlife, natural wonders, weather, beautiful atmosphere, beautiful cities and communities, historical background, white sand beaches and lot more. Everyone apart from the countries listed below will need to apply for an Australian Visa:
- United States
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Hong Kong
- San Marino
- And other European countries.
General Requirement to get Tourist Visa:
- Application form
- Proof of financial status: A prospective individual must have financial proof indicating that they have sufficient funds, or their sponsor has enough funds to cover their tour and living expenses during their stay in Australia.
- Declaration letter: you must express your feelings to the government telling them why they should grant you visa.
- Criminal records: the individual must submit a criminal record obtained from the country you’re coming from. The essence of the record is to know if you’re an ex-convict or to know if you’ve get yourself involve in any criminal activities.
- Proof of relationship: An individual travelling to Australia to spend some time with their lovers must show evidence of their relationship. If a person is visiting a family in Australia, you must show evidence to back your relationship with the said person.
- Attach photographs: the photos will be in small size and it will serve as identification for the individual applying for the tourist visa in order for the embassy to know they’re evaluating.
- Australia Family Visit
It allows people to stay in Australia temporarily for a short-term period. During their visit, they can take a tour around the countryside, visit family friends, visit malls, or even take training course that will be studied for few months. What makes family visit different from a tourist visa is that there is a family member or friend that will sponsor your stay in Australia.
Who are the people that can be sponsored for Family Visa?
- Uncle and aunties
- Niece and Nephew
Required document for Family visit Visa:
- Valid passport size photograph
- Sponsorship form
- Medical assessment report
- Medical visa
The visa allows the holder to receive treatment in any medical center around Australia. The holder is allowed to stay in the medical facilities throughout the period of treatment. You must meet the countries criteria and your sole aim of visiting the country should be to seek medical help.
- There’s agreement to receive medical attention from an Australian Hospital.
- There should be arrangement to pay for the medical treatment.
- Availability of funds.
- You don’t have medical issue that can put the country in double jeopardy.
Document required for Medical Visa:
- Birth certificate.
- Reference letter/ recommendation letter.
- Approval from the hospital that will host the individual.
- Proof of finance during your stay in the country.